We provide a “Driving in Thailand” course for a foreigner.Our course is separated in 3 steps.
Step 1: Practice at our own standard driving field. Learn how to start the engine, gear changing, turning, using the turn signal and how to control the break and clutch to stop the car in proper way.
Step 2: Practice on the real road, sharing the road with the others, crossing the intersection, lane changing, overtaking, U- Turn. Every step is under our instructor suggestion.
Step 3: Practice for driving test.
Cost for Manual Transmission Gear
10 hours 6,500 Baht.
12 hours 7,500 Baht.
14 hours 8,500 Baht.
20 hours 10,500 Baht.
How to apply for driving course
1. Call to book.
2. Come to register with a passport.
* You can select a date and time.
Free ! A student will get a free ” Manual book for driving test “.
Finish our course, the student will completely know
• How to use the gear transmission, steering wheel, accelerator and break pedal.
• How to u-turn, stop and parking.
• Understanding to sharing the road with others.
• How to drive on a one-way traffic and two way traffic.
• How to use the signal turning and use the rear-view mirror and side mirrors.
• The student will get more skills and experiences on the real road.
• Training to get the driving license.
Standard of our Driving School
– Our own standard driving field, training for the practical test.
– Get driving license 100% according to The Ministry of Land Transport regulation.
1626 Theparak Intersection, Srinakarin Rd, Theparak, Muang, Samutprakarn 10270
Call directly : +66 89 797 3735 , +66 92 856 6296 Ms.Than
ID_LINE : thans2017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org